Cheat Engine 7.0 Download for Windows
Cheat Engine for Windows Change Log
Checkout what's new in Cheat Engine for Windows Version (7.0)
Cheat Engine 7.0 is an older version of the software, released in 2019. Some of the new features in Cheat Engine 7.0 include:
- Improved support for modern games and operating systems, including Windows 10 and 64-bit systems.
- A new feature for easily creating custom data types, such as arrays and structures.
- Improved speed and accuracy of memory scans, with new options for multithreaded scanning.
- A new feature for easily debugging game code and scripts.
- Improved support for different types of game variables, including pointers and custom data types.
- Improved GUI, with a new design for the main window and improved support for high-DPI displays.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements to the code and GUI.
It is worth noting that Cheat Engine is regularly updated with new features and bug fixes, so more recent versions of the software may have even more features and improvements.
Also, check the alternatives of Cheat Engine
Currently, no alternatives are available. But we will add some soon. Thank you for staying with us.